Geistlich Mucograft® is easy to handle compared with autogenous soft-tissue grafts1:
- Unlimited availability and consistent quality.
- Ready to use: no need for pre-treatment or pre-hydration.
- Tailor to defect shape: measure the defect and trim the matrix to the required shape.
- High hydrophilicity: apply the dry Geistlich Mucograft® to the defect; it will moisten rapidly due to marked hydrophilicity.
- Orientation: position the compact structure facing outwards and the spongy structure towards the bone or periosteum
- Good adherence: soaked matrix adapts spontaneously to contours and adheres well to defect.
- Easy to suture: the compact structure provides optimal suture pull-out strength.
- Sanz M, et al.: J Clin Periodontol 2009; 36(10): 868-76.
- Abundo R & Corrente G: Chirurgia plastica parodontale – Trattamento estetico delle recessioni gengivali. ACME Edizioni, 2010.